Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Danielle Collins









GOV. ---> Danielle Collins


ABOUT ME?
*FAV color is green & yellow.....and black.

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING



*I'm

&
NATIVE AMERICAN.
*BIG fan of music and absolutely LOVE to dance.
* Reading and writing are also passions of mine!
                        *My FAMILY is AMAZING, TRUELY BLESSED by the HEAVENS.
                          *Knowledge is KEY & I must say I AM fully AWARE of that. 
                *My DREAMS have come alive.....content with my decisons. 
 Hell?
Yeah, I been there before....
F*CK THAT.
LMAO!!!
*LOVE to LAUGH
*Think my neighbors always hear me SINGING in the shower...
*LIFE to me, is a pickle 
in my DAUGHTERS hand.....
PURE HAPPINESS!!!!


MONEY-MONEY, MONEY.............. MONEY!!!!

Spending money is a hobby of ours.
Our life is more or less a rollercoaster ride! 


LIFE IS FUN!
      OUR MOTTO....
live it up!!!
                                                                                                                                                                               
LIFE, definitley is PRICELESS. :D                                                      
                                              
The OCEAN is where I find peace.
&
The STARS....I THEM..
My drank....HENNESSEY.
Got ALOT of haters but even MORE shoes.
I LOVE BASKETBALL
&
F*CK D P.

If YOU know me...
LUCKY YOU. ;D
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE FABULOUS!!
Water....I heart it.
Running....... I'm not the best but it's awesome!!!!!
Jump ropping used to be my FAV.
&
PRETTY is my middle name. HA!
Cheers~ Xoxoxo