Friday, March 19, 2010

Give It To Me



SEX...............
good for the mind, body and soul, only a fool will disagree.

Today, I was running on no sleep and no sex.
NOT GOOD....LOL! (joke)
Seriously though.....Sex is on my mind for MANY different reasons,
Ultimatley my belief is that.........
 SEX & SEX APPEAL are taken way too weird and serious, in America.
LUCKY I can say I grew up in France as well as here in the States...
..sex and sex appeal to me....
...personally is where it's at.  
   "Our body is an amazing temple and sex is human nature.
Why pretend otherwise?"
-Danielle Collins


SO, I was on twitter earlier tonight having random
so called "fun" in twietnam....
LMAO
tweeting on a #TT {trending topic},
recieved this ------->@LABELLE82 Is it suppossed to be a good ting to be a freak? 
                                 You act as if guys who don't do threesomes are lame. #?


LMAO Ooh wee I was rollin'! Funny part is the #TT was  #howyouafreak?
   A lil tweet over sex actually ruffled up some feathers.....HAhahah, wveird!
*I find it rather interesting how different countries approach the subject of sex. 
*Why is it that America has the 2nd HIGHEST rate for teen pregnancies in the world??????
My personal opinion?.....
.......the way we treat sex IS NOT cool in this country.
Seriously!!!!!
Get over it....sex is here to stay.

ALWAYS be sure to keep it SAFE.
Use condoms!!

~HUGGS & KISSES XOXOXO~

-D