Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR BBU ENTERPRISE IDAHO

Good Morning To ALL!
Thanksgiving is here and I have to share the THANKS that I have for DenDen,  for offering me an opportunity of a life-time!                   

~THANK YOU~

I was a recently a student at Boise State University when I decided to follow my passion and dive into the music and entertaiment business.Took a year off my studies to explore my curiosity. (; Glad I did but I can say I will definitely be back to the blue quite soon to finish my degree. As of today, I am the owner of my very own entertainment company, CRAZY.                                                  BBU ENTERPRISE IDAHO!

Bought the company this year in July and am more than PLEASED, I chose to follow my LOVE with MUSIC n became an entrepeneur.

BBU Enterprise Idaho is family to the 1 n only BBU Enterprise. 

Despite being another new company in the industry, 
the BBU ENTERPRISE team consists of unique qualified individuals, who hold much knowledge pertaining to the entertainment world and beyond. 
Together we contain enough wit to carry us into the bright future and I look forward to what this exciting new career path I am on, has instore for us!
Curious about what BBU Enterprise is up to?  


FIND US ON MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!